Tuesday, September 8, 2015

How are WE doing?


Now that you know a little bit about our house, here are some wonderful memories captured in the time we have been here.  

This was our last morning in LA.  We spent the night at the Westermann's house.  Wow.  I am not ready to look at these photos yet.  I have a lump in my throat.  




 Good-bye Miss Amanda.  We love you.



 Oh, Miss Mary.  On our back deck in CA.  With Mason Giraud's chocolate croissants.  The combination could be no better.  She is a precious friend to us.  We miss her dearly.  I can't take this anymore.  It is time to move on to Iowa.  


 Alaka'i celebrated his 5th birthday in Iowa!



 Many years of memory-making are in store, Lord willing, for this crew of cousins and friends!



 We visited the Dutch town of Pella for my birthday.  : )






 Ezra celebrated her 2nd birthday in Iowa!





 Now all the Moore children have cowboy boots!



 While we were at Dan and Aimee's, we were well-protected by these brave heroes!



 My mom and dad live only 6 hours away, so we made a trip to visit!  Here is my niece and my Dad.



 I love the Milwaukee river, in downtown Milwaukee.  Alaka'i was fascinated with the bridges!




 Good 'ol Lake Michigan.



 My Dad loves his grandkids!



 Char-baby is growing quickly.




 Here is one very proud Nana.  



 We don't have a swimming pool, but we do have a lot of torrential downpours in the summer, so daddy and the kids put on their swimsuits and run in the yard when we get a good storm.





 My in-laws came to visit, and we returned to Pella, the Dutch village.




 Alaka'i and cousin Leah are getting ready to head up in the air in a prop-jet.  They both did wonderfully!



Well, I guess I will get used to this.  After many summer rains, we get nice, deep puddles in our gravel driveway, and I can't really tell them not to have fun!  


No comments: