Friday, August 31, 2012

Pergola

Jacob's co-worker was able to finish almost all the sections of the awning, so we've got most of them up.  I'll post again when the entire project is complete.

 It's a windy day today, so the fabric is blowing on the end.


We are very pleased with the fabric.  It has a sort of nautical feel to it, which I didn't recognize until he hung these.  The background color is a very light tan and the stripes are navy.


There's not much shade on the patio at the moment : )  
That's what happens in the afternoon in the summertime!  
I'm imagining hanging some curtains on the front and left side, to help provide more summertime afternoon shade, kind of like a cabana.  But for now, I am once again, so proud of and impressed with Jacob's fantastic work.  And thank you Joshua, for all your work on the awnings.  They nicely compliment all Jacob's carpentry.

Oh, and did you notice I painted the back of the house too? 

No comments: